Friday, April 30, 2010

Sea Birds of Incheon

We visited Inchon, Korea where they filmed the Korean Drama "Stairway to Heaven." (if you click on the title, you will be able to watch this highly recommended drama). More pictures of this area will be posted soon, but for now, you will only get to see a couple of the birds in the area. As I was shooting the birds, they decided to get rid of some of their excess weight. Well, with the utmost skill, they dropped one and hit their target. Splat! That freshly processed food excrement landed on my Nikon and with an exploding type splash that hit my camera buttons and spread out over my jacket and exposed skin. Ha! My wife always tells me when I get pooped on by a bird that it is good luck. That warm wet stuff just doesn't seem lucky to me, but I like her attitude and maybe some of the luck will spread to her someday. I will graciously let her know how lucky she is. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment