Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Friend on a Honeymoon.

My friends on their honeymoon in Hawaii from Seoul, Korea.
























This photograph was taken up in the mountains overlooking Honolulu. This is the place has the best view of all. The only better view would be from a helicopter.

Mr. Lee, in the above photograph works for BBQ Genesis in Seoul. I still have a signed baseball from one of the Korean baseball stars that one of their companies provided when ordering chicken. I am hungry just thinking about their chicken! Too bad I am thousands of miles away right now. I wonder if they deliver that far away!





Here is the view from the lookout. On the far left is Manoa Valley where the University of Hawaii is located. In the distance is Diamond Head Crater. Just to the right of Diamond Head is Waikiki and then in the middle is downtown Honolulu. On the far right is Honolulu International Airport (HNL). In front of the airport is Punchbowl Crater where the VA cemetery is located. If you click on the images for the full size image, you will see the rain and a lot more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment