Thursday, June 3, 2010

Flowers of Seoul

One Monday in Seoul, we decided to go visit the National Museum of Korea. That was a horrible move on my part since when we arrived after taking the bus and a couple of subway trains we found the museum closed on Mondays. Well, I saw a sign that said that the Family park was a fair walk away. Once again I messed up. I confused it with the Children's Park which is a great place to visit unlike the Family Park. We then dragged ourselves back to the subway wanting the day to get better. We saw signs everywhere pointing to this new venue, so we rode the subway excited about being able to see something in Seoul we have not seen. That was strike three. With all of the advertising, one would not expect the place to be under construction and not even open yet...

I did however get a photograph of the flowers in front of the museum. The grey and rainy skies did provide some nice blooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment